Terms and conditions of use
Please take a moment to read the following terms and conditions of use.
- Rights granted and main restrictions
- The access and use of any CIPFA Business Limited website featuring these Terms and Conditions constitutes the user's acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect from the date from which each user first uses any such website
- Copyright and printing
- All rights, including copyright, in the websites and contents of CIPFA Business Limited web pages and downloads are owned by CIPFA Business Limited or controlled for these purposes by CIPFA Business Limited (on behalf of our partners). Users may download printed copies of the material displayed on a CIPFA Business Limited website for personal use only (including use at work); provided that you maintain all copyright notices and other proprietary notices and comply with all confidentiality obligations hereunder. You must NOT permanently store or otherwise copy contents for commercial gain.
- The trade marks, logos of CIPFA Business Limited, names and images displayed on CIPFA Business Limited websites are the registered or unregistered trade marks of CIPFA Business Limited.
- You shall comply with all copyright laws worldwide in the use of the contents of this website and to prevent any unauthorised access or copying of its contents
- Liability and disclaimer
- While reasonable care has been taken in the preparation of the websites to ensure that the information contained on them is accurate, the CIPFA Business Limited websites, content, names, text and images included on them are provided 'AS IS' and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to UK law, CIPFA Business Limited disclaims all warranties expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of reasonable care, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of title.
- CIPFA Business Limited cannot warrant that the website and any associated services will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected, or that this website is free of viruses or other harmful components. CIPFA Business Limited does not warrant the materials in this website in terms of the correctness, accuracy or otherwise.
- CIPFA Business Limited websites contains guidance and notes as they might affect the average person. They are intended as general information only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice. It should not be relied on as the basis for any decision or legal action. CIPFA Business Limited takes every reasonable step to ensure the accuracy and reliability of information published on the website, but cannot accept liability for any loss suffered due to reliance on the contents of it. The law is constantly changing so expert advice should always be sought.
- 3.4 To the extent permitted by applicable laws, no liability is accepted for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage to any user (whether arising in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the use of any CIPFA Business Limited website or these terms and conditions except for personal injury or death of any person caused by negligence or for fraud.
- Third party links
- Links contained in CIPFA Business Limited websites may lead to other websites. The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site
- Supply of information
- Although CIPFA Business Limited may from time to time monitor or review discussions, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on its websites, CIPFA Business Limited is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, omission, third party infringement, defamation, obscenity, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on its web-sites. Users are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, defamatory, obscene or scandalous material or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, likely to give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates any law. CIPFA Business Limited reserves the right to delete, edit or move any content or materials supplied by you in its absolute discretion and to cancel your registration and access rights at any time and for any reason. CIPFA Business Limited will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing CIPFA Business Limited to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials on its web-sites.
- CIPFA Business Limited's web servers may automatically recognise the domain name and email address (where possible) of users of its websites. CIPFA Business Limited may collect the domain name and email address of visitors to its websites, the email address of those who post messages to its bulletin boards, the email addresses of those who communicate with the CIPFA Business Limited via email, email addresses of those who make postings to CIPFA Business Limited's discussion areas, aggregate and /or analyse information on what pages users access or visit and information volunteered by the user, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The information collected by CIPFA Business Limited is used for internal review, used to improve the content of its website, used to customise the content and/or layout of its web-sites for each individual user, used to notify users about updates to its websites, used by CIPFA Business Limited to contact users for marketing purposes and is not shared with other organisations outside of the CIPFA Group for commercial purposes.
- Revision of terms and conditions
- CIPFA Business Limited may at any time revise these terms and conditions without notice by posting changes on-line. It is the responsibility of users to review all information posted on-line. These changes will be effective and binding from when they appear on this site.
- Your use of this website and any download from it and the operation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- If you have a query or comment on any of these terms or conditions or the operation of the website then please email email@example.com.
- Purchase Order
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions CIPFA
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions CIPFA Business Limited